A nationally-recognized expert on gifted education, I can work with your school or district to bring best practices in education for highly able learners into every classroom. I have presented at NAGC’s annual conference and was a member of their Administrator Task Force, appointed by the national president to research and develop the Administrator Toolbox.
Some of the services I can provide in the area of gifted education:
- Workshops for staff members in differentiated instruction, instruction for mathematically talented students, and identification of gifted learners
- Workshops for parents, administrators, or board members on the foundations and importance of special education for gifted students
- Consultation on design and implementation of programs and services for gifted learners
- Assistance with understanding and complying with gifted education regulations
- Comprehensive audit of your school or district gifted program including recommended action plan