Preventing the Zombie Apocalypse
Session presented at ISTE 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
ISTE 2015 Zombies (slides in PDF format)
Claim Your Credly Credit
Click on the button below, then click the “Claim Credit” link at the top of the screen. The claim code will be provided to you during the session.
- David Perkins, Making Learning Whole
- Education at bat: Seven principles for educators (a brief summary of Perkins’ main ideas)
- John Medina, Brain Rules
- John Hattie, Visible Learning for Teachers
- Visible Learning website, with many additional resources and information
- Pérsida and William Himmele, Total Participation Techniques
- Are Your Students Engaged? Don’t Be So Sure
Other Tools Mentioned
- Tricider (visit the sample problem page, too)
- So Who Wins?