Through highly engaging, thought-provoking professional development sessions, I am able to help grow your teachers and administrators. For some of my most recent presentations and workshops, see my portfolio.
I can also design a custom professional development package for your school or district in any of the following formats:
- Half-day or full-day individual workshops
- Multi-day professional development for small or large groups
- Keynote addresses
- Large group presentations
- Blended PD (including both face-to-face and online components)
- Live online training and webinars
- Asynchronous online courses
I also support educator professional development through my publications. My work has been published by ASCD and ISTE. I was also invited by ASCD to cover their 2012 conference in Philadelphia as a featured education blogger, and also review books for them periodically.
I co-wrote a unit based on the All About Explorers website. It was published in Toni Buzzeo’s book, Collaborating to Meet Standards: Teacher/Librarian Partnerships K‑6 (2nd ed.). We also presented several times in our district and twice at the ISTE annual conference about the site, the unit, and how it is being used.