Through highly engaging, thought-provoking professional development sessions, I am able to help grow your teachers and administrators. For some of my most recent presentations and workshops, see my portfolio.
I can also design a custom professional development package for your school or district in any of the following formats:
- Half-day or full-day individual workshops
- Multi-day professional development for small or large groups
- Keynote addresses
- Large group presentations
- Blended PD (including both face-to-face and online components)
- Live online training and webinars
- Asynchronous online courses
I also support educator professional development through my publications. My work has been published by ASCD and ISTE. I was also invited by ASCD to cover their 2012 conference in Philadelphia as a featured education blogger, and also review books for them periodically.
I co-wrote a unit based on the All About Explorers website. It was published in Toni Buzzeo’s book, Collaborating to Meet Standards: Teacher/Librarian Partnerships K-6 (2nd ed.). We also presented several times in our district and twice at the ISTE annual conference about the site, the unit, and how it is being used.